Let’s restore you & your body to it’s best, yes?
It would be my (absolute) honour to work with you.
Because I’m all about having you feeling healthier, naturally.
As you may have guessed by now, I'm all about helping you unearth glowing skin, balanced hormones and happy digestion. During our time together I will dive down, find the true cause of your imbalances and develop a truly unique-to-you treatment plan that works to repair them.
I started seeing Claire primarily to address a number of skin issues which I had been suffering with for several years. After years of frustration with doctors and dermatologists who wanted to prescribe medication which masked the problems, it was so refreshing to see Claire thoroughly assess my issues from a holistic perspective and work with me to find long-term solutions. After several months of working with Claire, I have seen a noticeable improvement in my skin.
I would highly recommend Claire to anyone who has been struggling with their health and well-being and wants to make positive changes. - Catherine, Brisbane
Through working 1:1 with me, you’ll likely feel:
- Supported (I’m here to help, cheer you on, listen and walk with you as you improve and heal)
- Confident (we’ll take a biochemical, evidence-based but holistic approach to your treatment plan)
- Heard (No, there is a reason you aren’t feeling your best, there is something that can be done, and it’s not all in your head)
- Empowered (you’ll understand your body, what’s happening inside you & the steps you need to heal)
- Befriended (no white coats or dry note-taking – it’s you, me & tea)
- Energised (body & mind aligned in healing = electric)
My clients normally suffer from:
- Skin Issues:
- Hormonal Imbalances:
- Hormonal breakouts
- Irregular peroids
- Painful peroids
- Thyroid conditions
- Fatigue/ low energy
- Digestive Complaints:
- Constipation/ Diarrhoea
- Food intolerances
I’m a naturopath, which means…
- You attend an appointment (either in my Brisbane clinic or via Skype online), wanting to address and remedy a health complaint (perhaps something similar to the list above).
- We spend an hour (or more) together wholly focused on you, exploring your presentation and collecting information on your diet, lifestyle and systems of the body that may be impacting your symptoms (e.g. digestion, hormones, mood, immunity).
- If we need more insight into the true underlying cause of your complaint, I employ further investigative testing such as pathology, hormonal, allergy or stool testing.
- I then combine all of this information to formulate a 100% natural healing protocol using diet and lifestyle suggestions, nutritional therapy and herbal medicine, personally tailored to you and your body.
I approached Claire because I was struggling with stomach issues after having a parasite from Bali 8 months ago. Claire assessed my problem thoroughly and worked on a detailed plan to heal my stomach. After only just a month of putting her plan into practice I have seen a massive improvement in my health and wellbeing.
Claire’s efficiency and warm nature has positively affected my whole lifestyle and for that I am forever grateful.
I would recommend Claire to anyone who wants to make a positive change in their health, she is truly a miracle worker. - Ornella, Sydney
Consulting with Naturopath Claire Murray
- I practice from home in Northgate, Brisbane QLD, and nationally and internationally via Skype.
- The specific address and directions will be provided in your initial appointment confirmation email.
You can book several different ways:
- Use my online scheduling software below to book your preferred appointment time.
- Email Claire via hello [at] naturopathclairemurray [dot] com (spelling this out prevents the spammers!)
- Enquire via the contact form below.
- Call Claire: 0416 557 104
Initial Starter Package: 2 x consultations $220
:: 1 x 90 minute Initial Consultation
Here we spend our time collecting information on your present health, going over your past health history, ordering any necessary testing or referrals and beginning preliminary treatment. A types treatment plan will be provided either at your appointment, or several days after if further research is required.
:: 1 x 45 – 60 minute Follow Up Appointment
We meet again 2 -3 weeks later to check your initial progress, build on your treatment plan and analyse tests (if ordered).
- Subsequent Follow-Up Consults: 30 – 45 minutes $80
** Health fund rebates available